I have been reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts. Yes I am a tad behind and this was a bestseller forever ago. I am what is known as a "late-adopter" of trends. Or just slow. Either or.
This book is a life changer for me. Especially now. To count what I am thankful for right now in each day will be so good.
Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that forever change how we experience life and the world.
Sarah Ban Breathnach
So I am going to start to count my one thousand gifts. Thanks from my everyday and at the end of every blog post. A list of the very best kind.
- The ache of my heart which tells me I loved well.
- The clatter of cups in the cafe.
- The parking spot right by the entrance in the busiest car parking building in the city.
- The glitter of my new earrings.
- A smile from the CEO of a large company which tells me they like what I am presenting.
Follow me with Bloglovin'!